- LUXURY NEW DEVELOPMENT KNIGHTS COURT
- HEART OF BRENTWOOD
- PRIVATE PARKING
- 10 YEAR CHECKMATE WARRANTY
- 22 MINUTES TO LIVERPOOL STREET FROM SHENFIELD STATION
Internal Finish & Decor
Smooth-finish plaster to all walls and ceilings, Emulsion paint finish to walls and ceilings throughout, White paint to skirtings and architraving, Painted panel doors throughout with complementary chrome finish door furniture, engineered oak wooden flooring to hallways and living areas, and Fitted quality pile carpets with independent underlay to bedrooms.
Kitchens & Appliances
Custom designed range of wall and base units with contemporary handles, Granite / Composit work surfaces with upstand,
Stainless steel sink with dual control monobloc mixer, Ceramic floor tiling or engineered wood flooring, A range of energy efficient integrating appliances to include: Gas Hob, Electric Oven, Extractor, Dishwasher, Fridge / freezer and Washer/dryer(some maybe located in the hall cupboard).
Bathrooms & En-suites
Contemporary style white sanitaryware, Duel flush toilet cisterns, chrome finish monobloc mixer taps with pop up waste, Chrome finish thermostatically controlled shower to en-suites, Fitted mirror to bathroom and en-suites, Fitted shaver socket to bathroom and en-suites
Entrances & Communal Area
Decorative lighting and emergency lights to lobby, internal corridors and externals, Tiled flooring to communal entrance lobby, Internal corridors and stairs to be finished in quality pile carpet, Energy saving light bulbs, High performance double glazed windows and doors throughout, Heat retaining wall and floor insulation, Bicycle storage and Refuse recycling facilities.
Security & Electrics
TVtel entry system to each apartment from main front entrance, High security locks with chrome security viewers fitted to front entrance doors, Recessed ceiling downlighters to hallways, living/dining rooms, bathrooms and en-suites, Contemporary finish light switches and sockets throughout, Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back up and Broadband, telephone and satellite or cable television provision to living room and master bedroom.
Warranties & Parking
Allocated Parking (available by separate negotiation) and 10-year Checkmate Structural Warranty
These particulars are for guidance only and do not form part of any contract. Whilst care has been taken in their preparation we do not hold ourselves responsible for any inaccuracies. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through this firm. Computer generated images indicative only. Consequently, these particulars should be treated as general guidance only and cannot be relied upon as accurately describing any of the special matters prescribed by any order made under the Property Misdescription Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. The information contained in this document is from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we have not verified its accuracy and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is submitted herein subject to the possibility of errors, omissions or changes without notice.
1. These particulars do not constitute nor constitute any part of an offer or a contract. 2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor. 3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
4. The particulars, various plans, photographs, descriptions and measurements have been carefully prepared, but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers/Lessees shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be a ground for a claim neither for compensation nor for the recession of the Contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant. 5. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Blueprint Estate Agents nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property.